Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Friday, June 10, 2011

Things I Hate Today

-Getting up at 4:50 to do yoga before my house is insane…and not being able to get the onDemand to work
-After failed yoga…trying to get a Tae-bo DVD going and being able to get sound but no picture
-The front end up the Charger sounds like it’s going to fall out?
-People asking me if their money is going to still be there after I do their drug screen..no dude..I’m going to steal your 5 bucks and leave ALL THIS!
-Knowing Skip is only going to be home 3 days before he’s gone for another 6
-Running distances longer then 5 miles…..seriously
-Paying bills
-Vincent running a 5:02 mile for his final in gym today…and refusing to run track…I WANT TO SCREAM
-Being too tired to make veggie fajitas

Things I Don’t Hate Today
-Yoga…worked later
-Winning a 70 dollar yoga mat from the studio after being put in a drawing for buying a summer pass
-Dr. Foster swearing
-Running barefoot
-Knowing I’m going to run with Lori tomorrow
-Reading good blogs

Looks like the bad won out today. Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. May the good win out this weekend! Go with the barefoot running girl! :)

    It can be so frustrating when our kids refuse to push in an area we know they have potential...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails