Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Saturday, December 31, 2011

30 Day Shred Final Results and Christmas

So today I completed the 30 day shred…it took more like 45 days with me going to New York and all but I don’t imagine the results would be very different. Let me just say this is an incredible program. And if I’d done any diet modification the results would be greater. I am very pleased. It was simple, easy to follow with plenty of modifications and less than 30 minutes a day. With my running less mileage with Dominic in tow..this program was perfect for this time in my life.



Total inches lost- 14 inches…over a freakin foot.


Total weight lost- none. After the initial 3 pound loss which came back..I hung steady at my normal weight.


How do you manage to not lose any weight when you’ve lost over a foot of body size you ask? It’s easy….be Claire. Bear in mind that I am hypothyroid and had to have gastric bypass in order to lose significant weight. She has a newer program called Ripped in 30 which I plan on buying today and including diet modification, see what happens.


Onwards!


Christmas was wonderful! The kids were happy…we were all together…and for the first time in years Skip and I exchanged gifts. We usually donate the money we would spend on each other but for whatever reason…this year we didn’t. And on Christmas Eve..unable to contain their excitement..my family gave me my heart’s desire.


I call him Blu.


I cried…told them that they couldn’t buy me a kayak…and parked my ass right in it. I am SO happy and excited. Although it’s kind of like getting a bike for Christmas….here’s your present…you can use it in 6 months…HA! We have big plans Blu and I. I’ve wanted one since we rented them on vacation two years ago…and knowing I would never spend the money on myself…Skip did it for me…I love that man. I was so completely touched and amazed that the kids were able to keep it a secret.
Christmas Eve
She was part of the multitude..kind of ironic.
My boys :)
Christmas morning..rocking her new hat.
Grandma is boozing...again!
Brian in his present....gotta rest from all that running.
Mug shot of a future half marathoner....ready, set...GO!

Happy New Year everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is so COOL! :) Can't wait to see pics of Blue in action.
    I'm on day 20 of the shred....I should be done by now, but every day isn't happening for me! :) I do like the abs and strength part of it. I plan on finishing over the next two weeks. Can't wait to hear how the ripped goes...I might be following along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to try the shred! Your kayak is awesome. I teared up because as moms we often won't do for ourselves. So touching when our family recognizes this and does it for us! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an OUTSTANDING present! And to keep it a surprise? Just fabulous! :)

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails