Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mizuno Wave Rider 13

I stuck my foot up R2D2’s ass, pulled it out…and there were my new running shoes. Mizuno Wave Rider 13’s. See the resemblance?  I finally got my card from Dicks No Sweat insurance program for my old running shoes, so this evening….being kid free for a change….we did the sexy, irresponsible thing and went shoe shopping for me. Seriously folks…if you can find anything you can run in at Dicks Sporting Goods…buy from them…and buy the insurance policy thingy. This is my 3rd pair of shoes on an initial purchase of 90 dollar shoes….add to that the 11 bucks I paid for the policy. So all told…I’ve paid a little over 100 bucks for over 300 dollars worth of shoes…and I’ve got till February till the plan expires. Good shit. When the toe wore through my Asics at around 400 miles……I called the number on the plan..told them about it…they sent me a pre-paid UPS label. I sent them the shoes…at THEIR cost..and in less then 3 weeks I had a gift card for the initial price of the shoes..plus tax.



So back to the shoes..these are supposed to be excellent for underpronators. They felt awesome in the store…..at on point..I was running around the track with the Asics I liked on one foot…and R2D2s excrement on the other…….I went with R2. I’ll know tomorrow if I’m sorry. I have been an Asics girl for…well..ever really. But I liked the way these felt…they are super light and cushy to boot. I’m running with my brothers in the morning so I’ll know more then. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love the look of those hot dogs!! I'm considering breaking up with Asics since my recent pair has been so frustrating and NOT worth the $130 someone else would've paid and the $100 I paid. I need something new!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know that Dick's did that. I gotta look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one awesome deal! Hope the shoes did good this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in the new shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a great shoes, I like it. Hope I can have one seems it has a good quality and so comfortable.

    saucony shoes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails