Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sub 9's and Cleaning House

This day goes down in my history as the first time I clocked sub 9’s on a 5 mile run. I have NEVER done that. The best I have ever done is a sub 9 once..on a mile..last summer. Holy crap it feels good.



Today also marks the day that I clean up both my facebook list…and my blog list. You know those people you keep on because they’re like a train wreck that you just can’t look away from? I’m getting rid of those today. Like the blogger that lost a boatload of weight…..that actually had weight loss surgery, that pretends she didn’t and claims she did it all on her own…she’s outta here…. And the people on my facebook page that make me cringe every time they post something…the ones that I want to reach through the screen and choke…those are gone too……my birthday present to one of them…HA! I’m getting rid of the dead blogs that aren’t used anymore…the blogs that are only used for personal gain….and ass kissing..all sorts of things. I am cleaning HOUSE and it also feels good.


I started asking myself after I got back from doing a run that I thought I’d never do…why I kept all the poison around that just made me feel gross. And off I went on a happy deleting binge. Perfect thing to do on a rainy ugly day and I already feel better. Out of sight out of mind right? I want the positive around me…or in front of me…especially when I have the choice of what I see or read.


Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails