Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ripped In 30 Final Results

So I went into this one almost directly after the Shred. On the 30 Day Shred I lost no weight but 14 inches off of my body. I didn’t really know what to expect this time but I did include diet modification to the tune of around 1500 calories a day give or take.


These workouts are much more intense than the Shred. It also has four levels as opposed to three. You are supposed to do each level four or five times a week before moving on. I did it five times a week and I continued my lower mileage running and some yoga.


This morning I completed my fifth session on level four…stripped…and did a weigh in and measurements.


Total inches lost were an additional 6.5. Weight lost…4 pounds.


So that makes a grand total for the Shred and Ripped in 30…


20.5 inches lost


4 freakin pounds…HA!


What can I saw? The bitch delivers. This was an easy program to fit in…it’s 30 minutes 4 to 5 times a week. I’m sold that not only does she know what she’s talking about…it’s one of the few programs that delivers like it SAYS it will. And for the 10 bucks I spent on it it’s a steal. Go Jillian…I still don’t like you.

1 comment:

  1. DAMN girl - 20+ inches!?!? That's solid!!

    I think I'm going to start it tomorrow, do it through February. (Yea, yea, Feb has 28 days...close enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails