Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pics and Miles

So I took my newer camera…the other one finally puked out…on my long run today. I didn’t have a specific mileage in mind as long as it was over 10….and I was feeling alright so I did 15. This is my last long run before Lighthouse. I’m going to do a minitaper and see how that goes for the race. We’ll see.



Back to the camera…..I can usually find a million things that I want to take pictures of when I’m out….but today…I had nothing but a couple pretty ugly ponds. It was not a beautiful run….I should have headed down towards the lake…but with the thunderstorms threatening…I stuck fairly close to the house. So here's what I did take...with a few others thrown in.
3 Mile Road @ 6 AM
My Brian
Soulfull Eyes
Irish Eyes?  Well...green anyways.
My crazy..messy haired girl.

So tomorrow morning I meet my Sunday girls for their 3rd 5 miler...have I mentioned how impressed I am with these girls?  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't look so bad. A better view than my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails