Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Friday, June 11, 2010

Untitled

So I haven’t lifted a weight in almost a week and my shoulder is on the mend. I had our PA at work check it out on Monday and although I didn’t like the recommendation….I have followed his advice of laying off the weights for an entire week and let the damn thing heal or I wouldn’t be paddling shit…his words not mine…and bless that foul mouthed man….it’s feeling better.



In ever-present other news…Skip is going for a job in D.C. that he’s certain he can get….I believe nothing till I see it….but am curious as to how it will play out. It closes on Monday..so we should know something before next weekend..as far as whether or not he makes the list. I feel funny though…something feels different this time…like maybe this one will happen..and what then? I am mostly not thinking about it because it’s way to overwhelming….but when I let myself think for just a minute….I’m scared to death. The kids are mostly on board for anything….with the exception of Dom…who is so in love with his school that he can’t see past that….but willing to go if we get a bigger house…LOL. I’m torn though…blah…we’ll see.


So my last long run before Lighthouse will take place in the AM. I am undecided if I should just do the 10 miles..which is race distance…or go a little lighter in honor of my mini-taper. I guess I’ll figure it out while I’m out there.


And because this post is lame..and I really have nothing interesting to say….I’ll end it and hope that everyone has a great weekend…etc etc etc

2 comments:

  1. Growing up in the DC area - I lovedlovedloved it. Depending on if you're in the District Proper or on the MD/VA side will determine what kind of schools/housing you will find. Cost of living is WAY higher than here though, especially in relation to houses. Housing, esp if you need to be close to DC, can be REALLY pricey. Just an FYI. But the education there is beyond spectacular, and really is ranked very high in the nation...so that's a good thing. Lots of trails, roads, etc to run too so that is also nice.

    Good luck on your 10-miler this week - you're going to rock it out, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your run was awesome! -Crossing fingers for the jobby bob :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails