Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Monday, October 25, 2010

Reflections at 3 Years Post RNY

So I received an email from ObesityHelp wishing me a happy 3 year surgiversary…I’d kind of forgotten.  Three years ago today I changed my life by having THIS done to my innards.  I am now the proud owner of a pouch that usually behaves itself and somewhere in a medical waste facility is 150 centimeters of my small intestine.  It was the best decision I have ever made and I have never regretted it for a second.  I don’t even think about it now….it’s just my life.  Avoiding the sugars, never drinking with meals, using small plates and eating all day long, protein protein protein…..it’s just me now.  So I’ll leave you with a few pictures….from 260lbs of flab to 160lbs of rad…HA…how lame does THAT sound!


And Now


Have a great week everyone!




4 comments:

  1. Daaaamn G! You have come so far! And I can't think of anyone more determined than you. It's like you should be a poster hottie for the surgery ;) Congrats lady and keep up the good work (like I need to tell you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire,

    Congrats on your success. Running has been a way of life for me for a while now. I'm trying to bring a bunch of fellow runners etc. together to share experiences via blogging. If you get a chance stop by my blog. There might be some things that help you with your training.

    Keep up the good work. This running stuff is a addictive, in a good way though.

    Sincerely,

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, thank you for sharing. I struggle with my weight and am working very hard to lose. I've lost a great deal, but I have about 30 more to go before I will be happy. I hear (ignorant) people say that surgery is the easy way out...but I know that surgery is a hard and difficult path. Kudos to you for being successful! I appreciate all the support you have given me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go. keep at it. You have done fantastic

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails