Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Restless

I miss Skip. I’ll be perfectly honest and say that I usually don’t miss him when he’s gone for work. I’m so busy that I just don’t have time to sit and pine for him….not to mention the fact that I’m used to it as it’s been going on for almost all of the 7 plus years we’ve been married. Good thing we’re not the type of people that are at all jealous…or the type of people that need to constantly be up each others asses. But tonight…I wish he was home…and it feels nice.



We’ve had some crazy weather here in ole Wisconsin the last few days…including a touch down of a funnel cloud about a half mile from our house. Lucky for us we didn’t loose so much as a shingle although I’ll be damned if any of the leaves blew out of our yard. It’s a blustery day Winnie the Pooh…and it’s turned into a blustery night. Something about the wind…leaves me restless..and roamy..I just can’t settle in. Blah


Anyways…I really have nothing important to say and certainly nothing running related…but here’s a sweet story from tonight. Lil T followed me into the bathroom…unlike her parents she is both jealous and the type of person that need to constantly be up your ass…or mine anyways. So I’m sitting there…you know…peeing….and I look at her and say ‘Tinky…do you think we look alike?’ She looks at me and shakes her head no. ‘But our hair matches Mo’…she calls me Mo and our hair does not match. So I shake my head no. ‘Do you know what does match Tinky?’ No she shakes her head. I touch my heart…and then touch her heart….and look into those beautiful green eyes that look nothing like mine. She shakes her head yes….and wanders out.


The wind may make me restless….along with many other things…..but that little girl breaks my heart in the most beautiful way almost every single day.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how our children are like our hearts worn on the outside....they subject us to all the trials and tribulations of life without any protection...but they also bring love and touch to us without a barrier.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails