Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Monday, January 31, 2011

Is It Spring Yet?

So I ran Saturday, Sunday..and because they say we’re going to be snowed under for the next couple of days…tonight…. in a miniblizzard that just about put me on my ass more times then I can count. It’s the first time in a long time..that I’ve considered a treadmill…even though I hate them so very much. Don’t worry…I seriously doubt I would ever buy one…but if someone gave me one..or like..I found one….I might get on it once in a while. This winter has been brutal…I feel like I can’t catch a break with this training session. It hasn’t snowed tons…but it’s snowed often. It hasn’t been super crazy cold…but it’s been extremely cold when I didn’t need it to be. Like this Thursday…while being buried in snow…it’s also supposed to be around 8 degrees….this is my long run day…and I’m supposed to be running 17 miles. Seventeen miles, 18 inches of snow…8 degree…equals bullshit. But…in spite of the weather…I managed to log 130.1 miles in January….yeah…I rock some crazy shit.



Ready for month two?

25 days, 7 hours, 52 minutes and 33 seconds smoke free.

507 cigarettes not smoked.
$137.50 and 3 days, 20 hours of your life saved.
Your quit date: 1/6/2011 12:59:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails