Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mt. Pleasant Half...DONE!

So I’m not one of those runners that will give you a mile by mile play by play….to be honest…I’m really not paying attention. So what I will say is that it was good. I finished strong and beat my goal time by 14 minutes…..BAM! 2 hours 16 minutes 51 seconds...I think.  And here’s some pics.
Leaving the house.
Getting ready to start.
I think around mile 5?
Bitchin into the wind.
So happy to be done....with V...proud of me for a change :)
To hell with the bannana...where's my pizza?
Tinky found some Canadian Geese Eggs.
And finally...my photographer...my love.

Edited to add...we're not moving to the Quad Cities...THANK GOD!  And a HUGE congratulations to Katie on finishing her first Half in AWESOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So proud of you girl!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I bet you feel awesome! You totally have bragging rights for a week. Great job beating your time as well, that's awesome! Keep up the great work but dont' forget to give yourself a break after all this training. You deserve it fo' sho'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girly! I knew you could do it so PROUD of you. How was the PIZZA?? You earned it!
    So glad your not going to QUAD.. Again tell him Reno/Tahoe International is expanding! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You did AWESOME - I hope to have as good of a time for my half next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWW!!!!! You are seriously the sweetest chick ever!!! THANK YOU! And I am absolutely so freaking proud of YOU!!!! I dig your "short but sweet" summary ;) SO it was pretty windy then?? Mine was windy, but like a cross wind, so just hitting the side of me...not bad at all. I can't imagine if I did have to deal with a wind, hills were bad enough! ANYWAY Love Love Love It and HUGE congrats for kicking your projected time in the butt! And YES bragging rights for at LEAST a week!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails