Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

V or Pre?

So I told V to take out my Garmin and run at least 3 miles and do them at 7 minute miles or less. I got home from work around 5 and he brings me the Garmin I plug it into the computer…and it reads.



Overall


Time: 00:19:47


Distance: 3.69 mi


Elevation Gain: 28 ft


Calories: 432 C

Average pace of 5:22 minutes per mile.


Ummm....ok.  I guess he can run a sub 20 minute 5K if he can run a sub 20 minute 3.69 mile.    Holy crap!  The guy who WON the 5K race at the half marathon I ran this weekend ran it in 20:05....Vincent went half a mile farther and still beat that dudes time.  I don't even know what to say...except what could this kid do if he had an actual coach?  He's run a handfull of times since last fall....did his FIRST speedwork session a couple days ago.  I was actually worried when I saw this...went and asked him if he felt alright.  Crazy crazy crazy.

I'm still dumbfounded and need to go to bed.

Oh...and Brian and I had a decent tempo run this morning to the tune of 4 miles and I broke 10 minute miles....doesn't sound very impressive now...LMAO!!!  I'm so proud of that boy.  We're heading over to the track Thurs. night. 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails