Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

What a piece of shit run this was this morning. I wish it took me a mile or so to figure out the run is going to suck…but I’m a lucky gal…I know about 2 steps out the door what’s waiting for me. Skip says he can always tell because I hit the snooze on my cellphone…I’m going to have to pay attention to that and see if he’s right.



I’m finding it hard to dial back the mileage. It just feels wrong and strange not to run for at least an hour or at least 6 miles. Did I just get so used to it that I shouldn’t try? I know I need to recover and rest before embarking on this marathon journey…..but is this just my new norm?


Tomorrow I’m starting with my quest to get CRAZY strong. Jari Love has 3 new DVD’s out and I told Skip tonight that I want them for my birthday….that will give me 8 of her wicked weight workouts to keep me busy this summer. I hate this little broad…and I don’t particularly love strength training…but I know I have to do it. I’m hoping that putting those 3 new workouts into the rotation will bump me….or something. And hopefully it will make it easier to NOT run as much. 




Things I learned today.


-It costs over 100 dollars to replace all the trim on a garage after your wife throws a hissy fit and tears it all off.


-Running into the wind on a crappy run only makes it worse and you can’t fix it by trying a ‘pretty new road.’


-When the lady who heads the ER asks you if you ‘did’ her cousin..tell her no..no matter how funny it is when you raise an eyebrow and tell her ‘probably’. *she was referring to his work physical*


-Young men these days think it is perfectly acceptable to tell you they ‘have to piss’.






And that’s my ADD post for a Tuesday evening. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!! I totally would have lost it with the doing your cousin question. I agree completely that running into the wind makes a run even crappier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that some runs seems to be into the wind whether we're going in one direction or the other!
    Hope tomorrow is a better run...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails