Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Advent Week Two- Hope

Ugg…rereading my post from last night kind of turns my stomach. Not the running part…the facebook part. I’m struggling you see….trying not to hate on someone that’s hurting one of my loved ones in a very real and painful way. Its terribly hard for me not to judge this person when I have no right to judge anyone. I can’t hold anyone to the standards I hold myself to and it’s not fair of me to try. I don’t love this person….and even when they weren’t doing the things they are now…saying I cared for them would be a strong word and probably not really close. And I can’t honestly expect them to behave in a reasonable and honorable manner when they’ve never been required to. There’s something to be said about marrying someone that has the same morals you do..and maybe not the same code but close to it. Anyways….



So my thoughts for tonight as we celebrate the second Sunday in Advent and eat Dominic’s awful looking purple cake are turned towards Hope. Hope that I can control my frustrations and be a good sibling with an open non-judgmental ear when needed. Hope that this person can straighten out and find peace and honor. Hope that when they do…it’s not too late. Hope that the beautiful little children involved come through whatever happens unscathed…or close to it.


That’s not to much to ask….is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails