Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Monday, March 21, 2011

Cross Training and American Dad

So my little brother sent me a link to the article about the former sumo wrestler who finished the L.A. marathon last week. I guess that’s meant to inspire me that I too can run a marathon….thanks asshole…HA!



This week is a week of cross training. After my run on Saturday my foot was still a little tweeky. I almost couldn’t feel it…and it may all be in my head to keep the voices company…but either way…I made an executive decision to take a week off from running. I have my big ass base….that isn’t going anywhere…and this is a step back week anyways…so there we go. Skip made me promise not to run till he’s back from D.C. and I agreed. Sunday I did a 40 minute Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown and it was one of the hardest things I’ve done. And does anyone know if she is really a girl or is she some sort of cross gender transvestite thingy? She is seriously downright creepy….eeek. Tonight was Tae-bo and Yoga. I’m not sure what to do instead of my 6 mile run tomorrow. Blah…I’ll figure it out. Wednesday is my off day and I’ll substitute a 1.5 or 2 hours workout for my long run on Thursday.


So when Skip is out of town….and when he’s in town for that matter…the only things I ever watch on T.V. are King of the Hill, Family Guy, and American Dad…is that strange for a woman approaching 35 years old? I love those shows…I quote them at work and elsewhere and actually think about them occasionally when I am NOT watching them. It’s a good thing that these are the only shows I’m interested in watching because they’re on later at night and the TV in the bedroom is the only one in my house I know how to turn on. I think American Dad is my favorite….it took awhile for that one to squeek out past King of the Hill…but it did eventually happen. God I need a life.


So tomorrow I get off at noon and I can’t run. What the hell am I going to do with myself with an afternoon free and no running to do? Holy shit this taper is going to be a nightmare.


What do you do when you can’t/don’t run?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails