Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Take Two….Work and Barefoot Edition

So I did something I don’t think I’ve ever done before and will probably be fired for….here’s hoping.  I took my camera with me to work….I only work a half day on Tuesdays and then I generally run from the hospital. I didn’t get my good friend Dawn and I really wanted to get a pic of Dr. S and I doing wall squats…our record is 3 minutes…LOL.  Here are some of the gals I work with.
Stacy my manager with Jess on her lap.  Jess actually works in the ER but was visiting her FAVORITE department.  Notice our beautiful bullet proof glass.
This is our longest employee Jan...giving us an action shot of the copier.  That's Dawn hiding in the background.

Pic looking south from the hospital...that's the cloud maker according to lil T.

When I left the hospital I headed west for a quick 5 miler….it was alright.  I took it easy because I’m looking down the barrel of a 24 mile shotgun this Thursday…ha.  The weather was good..the wind was down.  But the good part of the run came about three quarters of a mile from the hospital when I was able to loose the shoes. 
This is literally the only way my legs look long.

That's better....all done.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  See ya on the flip side of 24 plus miles on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell if you're at United or Aurora...but either way, I only work about 5 miles from ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails