Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Thursday, March 4, 2010

6.5 miles and 42 pushups

And man have I been productive today!!!! After a 6.5 mile run sans Garmin…apparently these things need to be reset every so often…and poor Skip just couldn’t manage it before I had to get out the door. But it was an amazing run!!! It was light out for a change…which was mad cool….and everything clicked. I did intervals…by time on my old stopwatch..not by pace…but felt awesome! I came home covered in frost but feeling fantastic. Met my wonderful husband in the driveway as he was leaving for work and hung out with Vincent before he had to go to school. After shoving V out the door…I took the pushup plan off the fridge and had at it. I won’t say it was easier today…because that would be bullshit….but it didn’t suck as bad as it has the other two times. I did 42 pushups…off my toes..and didn’t die. But…today..I discovered….that the whole chest almost to the ground doesn’t apply to me….because my belly hits first..LMAO. Now when I said I had very little loose skin from my surgery…that is true. The skin on my stomach looks like I’ve had 3 big ass babies. Looking at me nekkid….you would never think I’ve had gastric bypass….you’d think…DAMN THOSE BABIES DID A NUMBER ON THAT BROADS BODY!!


Anywayssss….the pushups were better today. And after reading more of the program..I realized that after week two…you do another ‘test’ to see if you’re on the right level. So instead of repeating week one which I was considering….I’ll muscle out week two…do the test at the end…and see if I’m doing the right level.


In non killing my body with exercise news….I started my spring cleaning today…and I started with the bathroom. I scrubbed floor to ceiling…pulled everything outta there…and really went to town. I have been doing laundry since I opened my eyes…and gave the rest of the house a onceover. I figure each Thursday that I’m off I’ll ‘attack’ another room…and of course..by the time I’m done..I’ll have to start over HA! But this way…if for some reason the good job gods smile on us and Skip gets a job where we can relocate….listing the house will be a bit easier. I think next Thursday I’ll hit the kitchen.


Do you spring clean? And where the heck did that idea come from anyways?

3 comments:

  1. Dang!! 42 pushups!! I can barely do 10...if that! Sounds like you've had a very productive day on all fronts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, spring cleaning is upon us. I love it!! Can't wait for the warmer weather now. Those spring runs are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I second that?? 42 push ups??? I did 23 total tonight and barely and crappily at that (uhhh chest to floor?? riggghhht. haha!) Anyway, yay awesome run sans Garmin! When I did my sick run, I didn't even bother looking at my watch ONCE and it was quite liberating ;)

    SPRING CLEANING!!!! Oh man have fun! I basically did the craziest spring cleaning of all time when I moved out of my apartment at Christmas. I needed that deposit money baaaad! The kitchen was my worst room, so good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails