Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Awesome Sunday

Aside from Skips phone going off at 5:30. I get one day in the week where I don’t have to get up at the butt crack of dawn and Sunday is supposed to be it…and thanks to my darling husband….that was shot to shit today.


Because he was being punished…I made him drive Brian and I to Lake Andrea and go run errands until I was done. Allison couldn’t join us but did her miles at home…as did Amy..so it was just Traci, Jules, Brian and I. I got there early…sort of. When we went to leave our house…Brian decided to haul ass around the neighborhood for awhile because he thought Skip looked like he could use some exercise and decided to give it to him in the form of a game of chase…little shit. So by the time I got there it was already 10 after 9 and I really trucked it to try to make it back to the parking lot by 9:30. Didn’t happen…but I had called Jules and told her to start without me and I’d just catch them. It was a good run. There were a number of people out running and enjoying the weather. The girls are getting better…breathing easier…and running a little faster. We did even splits and decided that next week we are going to start to get a bit more serious. I’m hoping that enough meltage has taken place by then that we can actually mimic the 5K so that they know exactly what they’re going to be doing.


Brian did awesome! I don’t even remember the last time I had him out. Between it being freezing..and then his surgery…it’s been a couple months I think. He knocked it out like nothing and bounced around the rest of the day. What I wouldn’t give to be able to come back like that…LOL.


I also did my pushups this morning…since I was up anyways. Today was a struggle. I feel like I AM getting stronger…but the rest of this week is going to BITE! I imagine that at the end of the week when we retest…I’m going to get knocked into the lowest level…and damn if I’d even mind.


Date with Billy Blanks @ 5AM and work tomorrow. Hopefully it goes a little better tomorrow then Friday. Our drug screen bathrooms started gurgling and something went crazy and backed up water into docs office…it was a freakin mess…but a funny one.


Hope everyone has a great week….my baby Vincent turns 14 tomorrow….and if it gets really bad at work…I can console myself with knowing at least I’m not giving birth like I was 14 years ago!

32.19 miles this week...booya!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday V~

    You go girl!
    You REALLY need to come and get this PSYCHO feline! He is here and ready for you to come take him home! He NEEDS you!!! Percy told me he wants to go home with CC....
    xoxo
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay birthdays!! Man I am loving this weather. My widget says 40s/50s all week, so I hope it's here to stay!! 32.19miles? You are seriously a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mileage this week! Good luck on your push-ups!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails