Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3.75..and Happy Anniversary Skip

What garbage this morning was. I went to sleep at like 6:30 last night…doped myself into oblivion and actually got some sleep. Woke up @ 4:30..got dressed….wadded my way out to the street to discover they still hadn’t plowed our road. I started out anyways hoping that they would have done a little more elsewhere and though they did…none of the sidewalks were done. Ended up doing 3.75 miles in tire tracks and dodging the plows and trying to stay upright. Blah..what a freakin drag.



So 7 years ago tomorrow I married a man I barely knew. Skip and I met the end of October..and married February 11th of whatever year 7 years ago was. I took a TON on faith and trusting my instinct…and so far…it’s turned out swimmingly. So many people thought we were crazy and we probably were…but if you think about it…our odds of sticking it out were the same as couples that had been together years before getting married. This man has loved me fat, skinny, tired, ugly, bitchy, sobbing, laughing and everything in-between. Right now…he’s on the way to church to pick up our kids…two of which aren’t even his…although you’d never know it. And he’s checking the trail I plan to run in the morning to make sure it’s clear. He’d work two jobs if I didn’t want to work and supports every single decision I have ever made..even when he’s doubted it. He’s my biggest fan…and my best friend. And I am the luckiest chic standing..although I’m laying right now.  We won't be together on our anniversary because he's going out of town...being awesome...climbing that ladder....


So Skip…my love….my husband…my partner in crime….I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful story!!! Congratulations and happy anniversary! Making a relationship work doesn't necessarily require time together, but rather the energy, empathy, and love you put into it. Quality over quantity :)

    Looks a lot better out there today! I give you MAD props for at least making the attempt yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails