Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seriously...

crappy run. I guess I was due. My last 3 or so Tuesday runs have gone so well….should have known it wouldn’t hold…lol. It snowed last night..and was still snowing at quarter to five when I went out. They hadn’t plowed and there was snow all over the sidewalks…..it was like running in sand…yukky, wet sand that happened to be white. I was still feeling a bit draggy from my longrun and Tae-bo yesterday….so I don’t know if that played in..but damn…I just wanted it over with. There’s always Thursday right?



Speaking of Thursday….I see Dr. J my gastric bypass surgeon on Thursday of this week. I haven’t seen him in over a year. I just know he’s going to bug me about going to meetings and wanting before and after pics…but I’m just not that type of girl…. My labs are good…my weight is good….so hopefully he’ll leave me be till next year.


So Skip has V over at the high school he’ll be attending next year for the ninth grade orientation. How can this be? I seriously don’t feel like I’m old enough to have a child entering high school. He’ll do awesome I’m sure. He will finally be able to play football which is what he’s wanted since he was a little boy. I’m so proud of him….his grades are finally what I know he’s capable of and I ‘think’ he’s finally starting to ‘get it’ about cause and effect. You do good things…..good things happen….Mom doesn’t bitch at you.


Today I made tuna salad with Orange bell peppers, onion, jalapenos, light mayo and dijon mustard….it was really good….yup..that’s all I’ve got.

1 comment:

  1. Tuna salad sounds yummy. Tell the ole doc to bite it and leave you alone. V is a frosh already? Where has the time gone??
    xoxo
    kc

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails