Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Friday, February 5, 2010

Injecting Brian

Is much harder then injecting people. He wiggles more than most grownups…and I feel worse doing it. I gave him his third distemper and his kennel cough vaccines tonight….and felt awful..he was so bummed at me. But appears to be over it as he is currently parked under my ass sleeping. I made his appointment today to be neutered…February 18th. I can’t wait…I wonder if his running will improve because he will be more aerodynamic?


So my Garmin was waiting for me when I got home from work. It is currently charging and Skip is reading the manual so he can tell me how to use it. I figured I’d have it by next weekend at best…but once Sears emailed me with a tracking number I realized it was only coming from Oak Creek! Cool beans! But this mofo is a big ass watch! It’s going to take some getting used to.


The loose weekend plan is to run over to Jeff’s in the morning….that’s if he doesn’t sissyup on me….run 4 miles with him…and then run home…totaling around 11 miles. I’m trying to do one long run at race distance…and then the following long run at 10 miles…just so I don’t get too burned out.
I’m supposed to meet J on Sunday….we’ll have to see how she’s feeling. As a newly single…she’s doing her fair share of partying and god bless her for it…
I also emailed Racine Cycle which is right down the road from me because they were listed on Hammers sight as a dealer and they DO have the gels!! Wooot! If I don’t meet Jeff I’ll definitely run that way and pick some of those up.


In other news….all my babies are home this weekend. I love and hate these weekends respectively. My house is much louder and busier when the boys don’t go to their dads and I generally get a lot less done…but they love to be home. They’ve been making that trek between here and Madison for so long…and though they love Dad…they hate the drive. They’re also getting to the age that their lives are totally based here..and here is where their friends and activities are…..


blah….I need that run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails