Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Garmin Forerunner

Dude…..this thing is so freakin cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am completely in love with the Garmin….it’s going to change my running life.

It took about 30 seconds once I got outside to pick up satellite signal and then we were golden. Pace, distance, calories burned, time…OMG…so cool! Totally relaxing to be able to just look down and see how hard I’m working and how far I’ve gone…this thing is the shit…even if it’s big..LOL. And when I was done…I gave it to Skip and he plugged it into the laptop and it showed a map of where we had gone….even showed where I’d stopped to pee….too funny. 
So Jeff called me at quarter after 6 and got my ass going. I ran the 3 miles to his house and went from there. He did way better this week…much less walking. He was digging the watch…asking every once in a while…’so what pace we at?’ Cool shit. The wind was wicked but when we were out of it it was really nice out. I also tried a new sports bra this morning which was really good to the girls. I wasn’t expecting much because I picked it up at Wal-Mart for about 10 bucks…but it was really good.


So an excellent morning all around. Now I have mad crazy shopping to do all day long. Grocery, energy gel, pants for Dom…blahblahblah.
Hoping to get out tomorrow with Jule…but I’ll be out there either way with that big ass piece of heaven strapped to my wrist.

4 comments:

  1. yay for the gps! Glad u had a good run.. Poor Brian... the added weight will help you burn more calories right?
    xoxo
    kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally obsessed with my Garmin too! Helps me keep pace, track my splits, etc. Glad you love it!!!! Happy Running!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mags...I just been reading your blog...good stuff!..you're so gonna rock that half tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sweet!!! I'm totally jealous! :) This is definitely something I will look forward to down the line...awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails