Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Saturday, February 6, 2010

HEED from Hammer

*HEED*
Ok...I tried this stuff out this morning on my longrun and again..their stuff just really fits the bill.  I had the strawberry flavor and it was really mild...not like my usual G2 that I take out with me.  Didn't leave an aftertaste and was just good energy. 

HEED Strawberry


Nutrition Facts


Serving Size 1 level scoop (29g)

1 level scoop = 47 cc = 3.2 tbsp = 9.5 tsp

Amount Per Serving

Calories 105 Calories from Fat 0

% Daily Value *

Total Fat 0g 0%

Sodium 40mg 2%

Total Carbohydrate 27g 9%

Sugars 2g

Protein 0g
Ingredients: Long Chained Maltodextrin, Xylitol, Natural Flavor, Calcium Chelate, Salt, L-Carnosine, Stevia, Glycine, Magnesium Chelate, Potassium Chelate, L-Tyrosine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Chelate, Chromium Polynicotinate.



I also headed down to Racine Cyclery and picked up 5 more flavors of their gels to try.  I'll let you guys know how they are...so far though...I have to say...I've found my line of products and plan on using their stuff for my 2010 season....look at that sugar content...it's almost not even there!  Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails