Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rollin Newbie Style

What an incredible morning…lots of estrogen or something…but I’m flying high. I met not only J, Amy and Traci…but Allison this morning and let me just say…I am amazed by these ladies. We’re quite the hodgepodge group…but man…what a group. It was perfect weather..or would have been if the sun had showed up…but we lapped the lake in around 40 minutes and we were doing even splits of 2.5 minutes running and 2.5 walking…and these chics are rocking it out like nobody’s business. I’m hoping they’ll all sign up for that 5K….I think that’s the loose plan. That’s going to be an incredible day. I also threw down the 100 pushup challenge that I started today. Here’s the link if anyone else is interested *100 Pushup Challange *. The boys are doing this with me…I did mine this morning and was a bit shaky when I was done..but it felt good….I did a total of 25..not sissy style..but military…hardcore..lol. Thanks to *this lady* for the idea….check out her guns…holy smokes!



So after cleaning up the house we’re heading out to ex-mother-in-laws for haircuts and Skips going to work on her computer. Weird that I hang with ex-MIL….why yes..yes it is.

3 comments:

  1. Wow good for you!! That push up challenge looks a little intense...I might have to check it out though!!! Great run this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I've always really sucked at pushups and totally meh about my arms, but this challenge is seriosuly doable. I love how you find out your fit level first and go from there. I have six weeks till the Half and this would be kinda cool to do right along with my training (give my legs a break too). Thanks SO MUCH for posting!!

    Also, you rock at being a running mama bear and I don't even know you personally ;) Keep it up and I'm sure you'll motivate these ladies! It'll be like your own Sex & The City Running group! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a total arm chic...don't know what it is about toned arms on a female....but it just does something for me...weird..I know.

    I can't explain how cool it was to run with all these women...it was awesome how they blended. I hope they all keep with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails