Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Saturday, January 23, 2010

10.1 and the Root River

What an ugly ugly morning! I planned to head out by 7 because we're having lil T's party today but that didn't happen..more like almost 8...but I got there. Had no particular route in mind but ended up on the Root River Pathway which ended up being a total shithole of ice and slop...but it was quiet.




One of the many bridges over the Root River.



Not for me it's not.

I think this is on Kinzie..could be wrong.


Met this dude taking pictures of this..called it IceHenge.  It was right in the middle of the river...said his cousin did it...lol





Just a stump



Don't know what this building is...I need to ask Skip.  It just sits on top of a hill looking awesome.


I have a boatload of stuff to do.  Glad T and I made redvelvet cupcakes last night for her party.  Used applesauce instead of oil...you save about a bazillion calories that way and they still taste great!
Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails