Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Morning Run




This is the trail pictured in the summer...picture it under a perfect blanket of snow. 6.5 miles at a bit over an hour. I wonder if I just run better...faster..in the morning...I need to check that...test it against the same run at night.

It's snowing like crazy here....calling for 6 to 10 inches today. It was perfect out this morning...the weather keeps the crazies in although on my second loop around Pike River Trail I did have company in human form...some other crazy ass dude that just grinned like a fool *mirroring my own I'm sure* as we passed each other. I felt awesome...although I did experience a 'first' this morning...I had to stop and take little snowballs off my eyelashes...shit you not. Too funny.

I'm loving the new softshell jacket. It was about 19 degrees this morning...and I was wearing my tights, windpants, a tank top, and that softshell and I was just fine temperature wise. Hat and gloves of course...and came home looking like a psychotic snowbitch....good times folks...good times.

So little T and I are going to head out and get the grocery shopping done before we're snowed in. The boys were very unhappy that it wasn't a snowday which it was in the town next to us. Maybe they'll let them out early.

1 comment:

  1. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe frozen snot balls... You go girl you go...
    xoxo
    KC

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails