Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

6 by 6

With 5 minutes to spare I might add. Now I did this same run last Tuesday at night and it took me 1 hour 8 minutes. This morning it took me about 5.5 minutes less. Now that doesn't sound like much less...but that's almost a minute less per mile....which is HUGE in my world. It was about 22 degrees and cloudy...but nice. I didn't even come close to getting hit by a car once. I got up at 20 to 5 and was in the shower a few minutes after 6. Not to mention...I was not only on time to work...but EARLY! That almost never happens...lol.

Want to take a second to give a shitty shoutout to two places of business in Racine, WI for not clearing the snow from their sidewalks when it hasn't snowed in...hmm..I don't know....like 5 days? Advanced Auto and HaveAHeart Pets on Washington road....you SUCK!! And may you have to run MANY miles in that crap some day.

So the experiment was a success....I can still get up and run at that hour...and run well. It was really nice not to have to worry about doing it after work...dumping the kids on Skip when he's worked a full day as well. Good stuff.

And a quick Happy Birthday to my little brother Paul who is 31 today....I love you..and may this year be most awesome for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails