Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Braggin on J

I have to take a second here to brag on J. She rocked this morning...in freakin 4 degrees...doing 2.5 run to 2.5 walking... She's soooo going to be ready for that 5K in April. I can't quite tell if she's proud of herself...she's not that kind of girl...but she should be. To get out there..no bitchin about the cold...no 'I'm tired..this hurts' bullshit. Awesome.

I got there 25 minutes early so I could lap it before she got there. 2.3 miles 24 minutes 35 seconds....wanna talk bullshit. I've been at this 2 years now...and i don't think my times have ever REALLY improved. My best pace was 9.2 and that was in a 5K two summers ago. It's alright though. I'll never be fast...but damn if I won't finish.

Skip is in Madison with my ex again...I'm sensing a weird trend starting. I don't mind though...could be a hellofalot worse. I'm glad they can be friends....sure makes things easier. And lil T just loves Adam...for whatever reason. And I am definitely enjoying my kid/husband free Sundays...if only football season could last forever.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails