Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Brian the Jackass and Updates from the Beaver Lodge

So J wasn't feeling good this morning and I decided to stick close to home and run solo.  This is not entirely true because I tried to con D into running with me but he wasn't having it.  Since it was a balmy 25 degrees I took both dogs with me...something I have not done since late summer.  Actually this is the first time I've had Jenga out since then...and she was wonderful...just happy to go.  Now Brian on the other hand...acted like a complete moron and I threatened to tie him to a tree and NOT come back for him....which is probably exactly what I should have done.  He was weaving, drifting, trying to chase every damn thing he saw...ugg...either I need to get him out more....or I need to retire him at 1 years old...lol. 

Jenga is the red one...pushing 9 years old...2 years running.


I didn't even realize there were ducks in there till I got home and uploaded.


Looks like the beaver lodge has been having company...I hope no assholes mess with it.
Did you know the average beaver weighs between 40-60 pounds?

So that's it...my Sunday run.  4.3 miles...45 minutes 58 seconds...intervals.  I hit 30 miles this week.  Not bad for mid January in Wisconsin.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tricia! Just spent a minute at your blog.....all I can say is ....WOW! Great guest post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails