Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Soooo Stolked!

Is that even really a word?  If it is..and damn..even if it's not..that's what I am about this mornings run.  I did 6 miles and 1 hour 43 seconds...I've never been able to go that fast off a treadmill.  Now I know compared to most...this is snailpaced...but to hell with everyone else..for me..that's amazing.  The last 3 Tuesdays I've run exactly the same rout and gone from 1 hour 8 minutes down to 1 hour 43 seconds...that's HUGE to me!  Maybe I can break an hour next week. 

I really don't want to put a time on my half that's coming up in April.  When I first started thinking about it I thought 1 hour 45 minutes...but in the last year...I've realized that time it TOTALLY unrealistic for me...totally.  If I go under 2.5 hours I think I'll be happy.  I'll be happy either way...but that's kind of what's stuck in my head.  I know I can go 6 miles in a bit over an hour...but I could never keep that up for an additional hour on top of that...where the hell did I get an hour forty-five from?  I can't even remember. 

So that was my morning.  I think I'm going to have to adjust either the time or day of my long run this week.  We're having lil T's birthday party this Saturday...so I'm either going to have to get it done MAD early or do it on Sunday....we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails