Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Friday, January 1, 2010

Excited about ~10~


Earlier this week a coworker and myself were sitting in the back with no patients and a certain ER doc comes up to us out of nowhere and says "so...I'm really excited about ~10~"....and it struck me as so damn funny....maybe because it sounded so damn funny. Anyways.....
'
Skip and I dropped lil T at grandmas but not before we asked her if she wanted to have dinner with us to which she responded with a shreeeeekk....'NO!!!!' Nothing shy about that one and you never have to wonder what she's thinking.
We ate at Red Robin and it's times like that where I sort of miss having a normal stomach so I could have gorged myself within an inch of my life before heading out to drink myself under the table. We had an hour to kill before we were supposed to meet people so we hit the only open store we could find which was Target and I'm so glad we did. I was able to pick up a softshell running jacket for the subzero bullshit around here on clearance for 18 bucks....SCORE! I was stoked. Champion has a decent line of running gear out and they carry it there.

We started at Sunset and ended at Hattrix. It was a good night...I was so tired...and got drunk WAYYY to fast. We left at quarter after 12 and were home before 1. J called me a little bit ago...she was just getting home....hats off to her...this is going to be her year and damn...it started with a bang.

1 comment:

  1. Run Forest RUN! I am so proud of you and can't wait to read about your "runnings".
    BTW Target rocks! One of my favorite places to shop!
    xoxo
    KC

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails