Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Big Weekend Plan

Is….a 6.6 miler in the morning with Jeff the running dude…we’re meeting over on the Pike trail. I’m going to run there *1mile*, lap it twice with him *4.6miles*, and run back *1mile*. Then a 13 or 14 mile run on Sunday. I may run in Kenosha if JP wants to meet…if not..I’ll do it here…maybe run to the lake and back? If I run in Kenosha I’ll park by my mom’s again and head out from there. It’s about 5.5 miles from her house to Lake Andrea where I run with J…and 2.2 around the lake…then 5.5 back. I don’t know..I guess we’ll just wait and see.

So I was talking with Jeff today and he’s like…’Claire, I feel kind of stupid asking this…but what do I wear?’ I told him to go get his ass some running tights…and if he hates cold weather running…he can always be Peter Pan for Halloween…..I think we’re going to get along just fine. He’s a Marine…always traveling with his girlfriend…going to Thailand in March. I think Skip would really like him.
I guess he’s never run in the cold…living in Wisconsin I don’t understand how that can be…but there it is.


In work news….I actually had a first today. Did this fellas drug screen and he gave me a cold sample *brought in someone else’s pee because his is dirty*. I told him he had to either repeat it today…or it would be witnessed if he came back tomorrow. I’m not new…I know what this dude is up to. He asked me if any other companies would know if he got a positive result….told him no…but that if he knew it was going to be positive…that he shouldn’t waste this companies money at 50 bucks a test. He actually said…’I’m not going to waste their money.’ Holy shit! This was the first time in 9 years that someone actually manned up and acknowledged what was up…good stuff…kudos to you dude…

So I’m really stolked about this weekend. I hope I make it to the Expo tomorrow but don’t know if that’s going to fit in. Now lil T and I are waiting for Skip to get home from dropping the boys off…I feel like I haven’t seen him all week….and I really haven’t. He’s not going to Oklahoma…yeah!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails