Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Friday, January 15, 2010

JimmyJohns

A little 6 week old baby died in Kenosha County this morning.  This is...I believe..the 4th co-sleeping death in southeastern Wisconsin in the last 2 months.  When oh when will people realize what a horrible idea this is?  I just don't get it....and in two of these instances....it wasn't just the parents...but also other children in the bed!!  I don't know about anyone else...but I just didn't do this with my kids.  They slept in their cribs..and when they woke up in the night...guess what?  I got my butt out of bed and went and got them!  Errrr....senseless death.



In other news...today was my off day..so only maintenance exercise..mostly done between patients at work.  I also ate my first  *unwich* from JimmyJohns today.  This is a subsandwich that is wrapped in lettuce instead of bread.  I must say...it was really good!  I'm always pleased to find pouch friendly things in the fastish food realm. 


I have a 11 miler plus planned for the A.M.  I'm heading out to my Moms to drop middle son off and I'll just go from there.  Down by the lake and I'll run along 1st Ave...beautiful houses..beautiful water.  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Very sad..
    Mine didn't cry he just climbed out of the crib and into my bed..
    *cough* 90% of the time its nosleep for me.
    Cant wait to hear about your run take your camera ;)
    xoxo
    KC

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails