Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Date Night/Off Night

No running today...I'll get out in the morning before the snow storm hits...hopefully. I'm half hoping for a snow day for the kids tomorrow...I'm in the mood for snowballs and snowmen.

Skip and I dropped the kiddos at church and hit the local Applebees for drinks and appetizers. He's now getting the children and I'm laying in bed regretting said drinks and appetizers...yuk. My pouch often disagrees with gross foods and tonight is one of those times. So I'm stuffed full of Tums and checking out Realtor.com....one of my all time favorite sites. It blows me away how expensive this part of the country is. What the hell is it about this area...or maybe Wisconsin in general..that makes it feel like it's worth it's weight in gold as far as real estate goes? There's really nothing here...it's not particularly beautiful. We have the lake...which is good for nothing most of the time unless you sail..which not many people can afford to do because the cost of living is so damn high. We would leave..in the blink of an eye...if we could. Hopefully....that will be possible some day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails