Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Return of the Earlybird



Hopefully. I'm trying to get back into doing my workouts, running and otherwise, before the rest of the family is awake. I feel like doing it at night really cuts into the family time...and that is not acceptable to me. I used to always run in the morning...never any other time. I'm not sure how I got away from this....hmmm...things to ponder.

So today I got up at 5 and had my date with Billy Blanks before the sun came up. This wasn't too bad because I played hooky today and didn't have to leave the house by 7 for work. Tomorrow the plan is to get out of the house a bit before 5 and be back at 6. This means that Skip is going to have to get D up but he doesn't mind that. That will put me in the shower by 6:10 and out of the house by 7. Here's hoping.


6 miles by 6 a.m. or bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails