Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation



~RZA~

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SMAK** old pictures











So my darling sister in law posted pictures and tagged me in them...of my pre-surgical days...on Facebook. Man..was I ever tubby. At first I was pissed..even though I'm sure she meant no harm..and my brother..her husband..looks hott in them. But after a brief...OMFG everyone is going to see them moment...I was glad. I NEVER want to forget what I looked like...or how very far I've come....or how VERY much my life has changed.

So here's the pic she posted...and also a few post surgery pics...boyaa! 6 miler in the A.M.

2 comments:

  1. Never be embarassed of what you use to look like. "tubby" or "twiggy" your beautiful either way! your "weight" will never change that. I heart you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darlin..I heart you back xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails